The Ananda Apothecary Forums

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Emotional and Psychic Hypersensitivity 

Post Re: Emotional and Psychic Hypersensitivity
That's an interesting question and I'd like to know about this too.

Aside from visualization for these issues, it's been suggested that using something like coconut oil, or maybe any oil, can provide a sort of front-line defense. It's physical, but that's important too. I was doing that for awhile-- didn't notice anything particularly but I did feel good about at least taking some protective measures.

Having discovered, to my dismay, how sensitive I am to the EOs themselves (I made a few different blends for people and just opening and closing bottles produced too many fumes for me, made my eyes burn-- really wretched), I haven't tried applying anything to my skin. Except in baths.

But I do find it comforting to take brief whiffs during the day of my current favorite, which is Bergamot. It's heavenly to me. I can't help but think that it's protective too, in the sense that anything that feels this good has to be giving the body a boost, and any boost helps strengthens one's boundaries.

Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:55 am
Site Admin

Post Re: Emotional and Psychic Hypersensitivity
Wow, great blend. Really would like to know you're opinion regarding it's usage. Thanks!

Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:53 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]